The new Royale High Halloween event for 2021 has been released into the game! There is a whole new map that can be explored called, Wickery Cliffs. You will find new clothing to purchase, as well as chests to unlock, and you can get yourself the new Pillowcase Candy Bag for 2021! The Candy Shop is also back, which will allow you to convert candy into diamonds. You can find all of the details from the update in the patch notes below!
You can get a bunch of free candy by checking out our Royale High Halloween Chest Locations guide! We also have a post on how to trick or treat, and how to get candy fast!
Royaleween Announcement Details
Royaleween is here, or rather, Wickery Cliffs !! As of right now, the update is only out in private servers and you get sent to this realm immediately when you join. Here’s some information highlighting the big portions of this update!
- As for the new name, there’s a new map! When you spawn in, you see the iconic apple bobbing stations and our oh so beloved fountain.
- Ah some of you guys predicted from the image posted above, I believe the devs went for a more Victorian style for this new map! Go check it out!!!!
- I am unsure if there’s a maze this year since it’s nowhere to be seen on the map + no badge but I will notify you guys at a later time if one does come out.
- Candy shop is back!! But with an old twist~! You can now convert candy to diamonds at a shop on the map!
- With the candy, you can exchange for new accessories in the shop! I want to get this announcement out as fast as I can so images will be sent at a later time.
- If you are more interested in converting candy to diamonds, the candy to diamond ratio is 1:3.
- Candy bobbing has changed!! To those who used to AFK farm for candies for the past two years, you’ll have to find another method because you now have to click to apple bob rather than walking into it.
There are new chests hidden around the map! I will be making a guide for them a few hours after this announcement has been sent.
New Halloween Set
The new Halloween set is out in the shop! It is named “Goth Lolita” and it is on sale for candies. The prices in both currencies are listed here :
- Goth Lolita Wrist Cuffs : 3,500 candy : 10,500 diamonds
- Goth Lolita Purse : 4,000 candy : 12,000 diamonds
- Goth Lolita Skirt : 5,000 candy : 15,000 diamonds
- Total: 12,500 candy
Keep in mind that you cannot convert diamonds to candies, I am just keeping the diamond equivalent there for value comparison.
There are 11 new items in the candy store apart from the Goth Lolita set, here are the prices for all of the new ones! I honestly can’t be bothered to compile an image with all of the new accessories so here’s a list with their prices.
- Pumpkin Autumn Earrings : 100 candy
- Pumpkin Costume : 275 candy
- Fancy Monocle Eyepiece : 275 candy
- Chamber Chains : 450 candy
- Pumpkin Beret : 600 candy
- Windy Witch Hat : 1,250 candy
- Ghostie Transformation : 1,200 candy
- Crescent Moon Cloak : 1,750 candy
- Vamp Tote : 4,000 candy
- Batpack : 5,000 candy
- Otherworldly Potion : 20,000 candy
- Total: 34,900 candy
There’s also haunted mansion labeled with “Coming spookily soon…” 👀 Maybe it could be related to the possibility of this year’s maze?
All details are from the Royale High Discord!
That’s everything you need to know about the new Royaleween update for Royale High! Check out the Royale High section of our website for more details on the game.