A new update has gone live for Roblox Islands on September 18th, 2021! This one brings some brand new pets for you to collect, spawn eggs for different bosses, lava that can be obtained with a bucket, new glass colors, and some more fun stuff! There were also some bug fixes that should correct some of the issues you might have been experienced with recent updates. You can find all of the details on the update in the patch notes below!
Pets & Lava Update Patch Notes
Many players have fought valiantly against the Infernal Dragon, but the Underworld is getting even more dangerous!
Beware of the lava pools!
On a brighter note: we’ve added seven new colours of glass to spruce up your island and the chance to return from a boss fight with a mini boss pet!
- Added lava, grab a bucket and take some home from the Underworld!
- Added new glass colours (black, orange, light green, dark green, cyan, purple, and pink!)
- Added Kor, Wizard Boss, Slime King & Bhaa pets!
- Added spawn eggs for Kor, Wizard Boss, Slime King & Bhaa pets
- Added tokens for all bosses, you can now bypass the cooldown!
- Added sounds to magma blobs
- You can now die from lava, be careful!
- Corrected a bug with water transparency
- Corrected a bug with Ruby Staff projectiles not disappearing
- Corrected an issue with pets not displaying as owned
That’s everything we know about the Pets and Lava update for Roblox Islands. We have more coverage on the game in the Islands section of our website.